Questions to be answered:
- What is the function of the heart, lungs and blood vessels in the
- Draw a diagram of a heart and label all parts showing how blood
circulates through the chambers, lungs, and body.
- Describe the differences between red blood cells, white blood cells,
plasma and platelets.
- Explain how the circulatory interacts with the respiratory system.
- What is the primary function of the respiratory system?
- What is the function of the trachea, lungs and diaphragm in respiration?
- How does the exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide occur in the lungs and tissues?
- Draw and label the organs of the respiratory system
- Explain how the respiratory system interacts with the circulatory system.